Transportation is the leading contributor to greenhouse gas emissions*, and electrification is a key part of the answer. While transportation electrification has clear environmental and health benefits, uncertainty around economics and viability of shifting to electric vehicles can make it difficult for fleets and consumers to move forward.
Transit agencies, governments, utilities, and businesses come to us when they need smart strategies to drive electric vehicle adoption and get results. Our approach considers every aspect of electrification. Environmental impact is important, but we know financial benefits, reliability, and customer and stakeholder buy-in are also critical to successfully shifting to electric vehicles. We go beyond planning – as a vendor-neutral partner we will help you select the best equipment and systems for your market.
We also have experience designing electric school bus pilot programs, transitioning transit fleets, and increasing consumer electric vehicle adoption. We can help you bring transportation electrification to scale while building resilient fueling systems that manage large electric loads and benefit both your bottom-line and the grid.
* According to the Environmental Protection Agency, Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from transportation account for about 29 percent of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions.
Challenges we help you solve
- Accelerating fleet and consumer EV adoption by addressing market barriers like costs, charging infrastructure, and limited awareness
- Building stakeholder and customer support for EV adoption
- Deploying and evaluating electric school and transit buses to maximize and validate the benefits of electrification
- Scaling electric vehicle adoption, building resiliency, and managing large electric loads