The Sustainability Benefits™ package engages employees and tracks their individual and collective progress towards sustainability.
More and more companies want to help their employees see the real financial and environmental payoffs from smart investments. Offered like a traditional benefit, similar to flex spending and other wellness offerings, our service allows employers to advance corporate sustainability initiatives beyond the office walls while providing a valuable benefit to employees.
Download the brochure
The Sustainability Benefits™ advantage
Full turn-key support that covers administration, engagement, and reporting. Software survey and planning tools make it easy for employees and organizations to take the steps that are right for them.
Our tools measure what matters to staff and businesses to deliver a program that works. Dashboard access to participation, benchmark, and opinion information gives companies complete visibility into the impact and effectiveness of the benefit.
As national leaders in design and delivery of cost-effective energy efficiency, renewables, and transportation programs, our team provides trusted advice and results.
How It Works:
A sustainability benefit gives employees purchasing power. Employees will have access to funds that they can use to purchase items, such as energy-efficient appliances and transportation, home energy assessments, and sustainable food and waste management options like CSA memberships or composting supplies.
What Employers Get:
- A customized website that includes employee balance and claim status, access to customer support, and examples of eligible purchases.
- Third-party benefit administration, including a one-on-one point of contact to help your HR department and employees maximize the use of the benefit.
- A comprehensive suite of analytics and reporting tools to help employers track benefit use and to quantify the impacts of the benefit to the company.
- A carbon footprint tracking system with recommendations for individuals to make energy- and money-saving improvements.
- Printed support materials, a quarterly newsletter, and webinars for employees.
The cost of the Sustainability Benefits package is based on a per employee / per month fee structure. Contact us for more information.
Get started with a consultation with one of the experts on VEIC’s Sustainability Benefits team: (802) 540-7883.