Efficiency Vermont's premiere trade ally network, the Efficiency Excellence Network (EEN) is seeking manufacturer-hosted trainings to advertise in its annual training and event calendar. The EEN recruits trade allies who promote energy efficiency and expands their knowledge in new technologies and methodologies in order to advance energy efficiency across Vermont. The EEN has hosted 57 trainings since 2015, including standard classroom trainings provided by Efficiency Vermont staff, full-day trainings provided by external consultants, one-on-one trainings with contractors, manufacturer trainings, and web-hosted trainings. These trainings consistently receive high ratings from attendees and often provide meaningful networking opportunities among trade allies and between trade allies and Efficiency Vermont experts. Trainings must meet the following requirements:
Topics of Interest:
- Training must cover energy efficiency topics (which can include manufacturer products or technologies).
- Manufacturers must provide the venue (or cover the cost of the venue) and any associated food, if desired.
- Efficiency Vermont will:
- Promote these trainings alongside its standard offers, including via the Trade Ally Event Calendar and eBlasts.
- Track registration.
- Send a minimum of one representative to each manufacturer training to discuss how Efficiency Vermont supports the related topic, including via rebates and other offers. Please note that we do not endorse any specific products nor do we vouch for the safety of products.
- Advanced/Networked Lighting Controls
- Air-to-Water Heat Pumps
- Air Quality and Ventilation
- Central Wood Pellet and Chip Heating Systems
- Cold Climate Heat Pumps
- Furnace Motor Replacements
- Natural Refrigerant
- Whole Building Heat Pumps
Other topics may be submitted; these are simply examples of areas we support.
The deadline to submit abstracts is Friday, December 21st, 2018
. To submit your abstract, please email Allison Fode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstracts should be no more than one paragraph and should clearly describe the benefit to contractors, designers, and other energy professionals. Please also include proposed dates and locations, as well as training format (standard classroom, hands-on workshop, panel, etc) and if you are willing to offer a joint training session with Efficiency Vermont staff (this is not required for presentation acceptance, however).
Download the detailed Call for Presentations document
Download the EEN Manufacturer Training Intake Form
Download a sample of our EEN Manufacturer Training Agreement