Top three reasons you want to work at VEIC
Testimonials from VEIC employees
VEIC is a mission driven organization
Share your work day with co-workers that are committed to reducing the cost of energy use in order to help sustain life on our planet.
- “VEIC creates an environment where employees care deeply about each other and the company’s mission.”
- “At VEIC I achieve a work and life balance while I work toward a mission I believe in. What more can you ask for?”
- “I appreciate that VEIC hires people who are mission-driven and enjoyable to work with. I feel like I am doing important work that feels worthwhile.”
- “VEIC is filled with an incredible mix of intellectual capital. What a privilege to work with such a skilled and well-intentioned group of people. The mission and the work are extremely satisfying. The economic and environmental benefits to our work makes you want to get out of bed every day. I’ve been here quite a while and I still pinch myself.”
VEIC provides a collaborative work environment
At VEIC you will find a collaborative workplace in which community members are respected. VEIC strives to create a job experience that is highly rewarding both personally and professionally.
- “There are always new things to learn. VEIC provides a challenging and fun work environment.”
- “VEIC supports its values with action. The core values are important throughout the organization at all levels and it shows. One of the core values is that at VEIC, people are the heart and soul of the organization. VEIC really lives up to this!”
- “VEIC is a team-based organization with a genuine concern for the employee. There are many opportunities for advancement for those who wish to take them.”
The work we do makes an impact
Working at VEIC is not just a job; it’s a way of life. We pursue our mission as we continuously improve our work by listening to and learning from our customers and constituents, and from each other.
- “I am proud to work for one of the leading organizations in my field. We are internationally recognized as an authority in the energy efficiency and renewable energy industry."
- “The organization as a whole respects people, promotes a balance between work and home, provides exceptional flexibility, and trusts people to be honest and professional.”
- “VEIC is the only place I’ve worked where the actions of the company match the rhetoric in every facet of the organization.”
Interested in working at VEIC? Visit our Job Opportunities page.